top of page

Gruppe

Öffentlich·37 Mitglieder

Now Thats What I Call Music - Discography (1-78).rar

Now Thats What I Call Music - Discography (1-78).rar

If you are a fan of pop music, you might have heard of the series of compilation albums called Now That's What I Call Music! These albums feature the latest and most popular hits from various artists, spanning different genres and styles. The series originated in the United Kingdom and Ireland in 1983, and has since expanded to many other countries around the world.

DOWNLOAD: https://urlca.com/2w3hKi

The first Now album was released on 28 November 1983, and featured 30 UK hit singles from that year on a double vinyl LP or cassette. The album was a collaboration between two major record labels, Virgin and EMI, which allowed a greater number of hits to be included. The album was a huge success, reaching number one on the UK Albums Chart, and spawning many spin-off series and special editions.

The series continued to release new albums every few months, featuring the most recent chart-toppers and smash hits. The albums were released on various formats, such as CD, cassette, vinyl, VHS, DVD, and MiniDisc. The series also adopted a distinctive logo and branding, featuring a pig listening to a chicken singing. The pig became the mascot for the series, making its last regular appearance on Now That's What I Call Music! 5 in 1985, before reappearing on some special editions in the 21st century.

The series reached its 78th volume in July 2010, featuring 43 tracks from artists such as Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Usher, Eminem, and more. The album was released on CD and digital download, and was the last Now album to be released on cassette. The album also marked the end of an era for the series, as it was the last one to be numbered with Roman numerals. From Now That's What I Call Music! 79 onwards, the series switched to Arabic numerals.

If you want to download the entire discography of Now That's What I Call Music! from volume 1 to 78, you might be interested in the file called Now Thats What I Call Music - Discography (1-78).rar. This is a compressed file that contains all the albums in MP3 format, along with their cover art and track listings. The file size is about 10 GB, and you can find it on various torrent sites or file-sharing platforms. However, before you download it, you should be aware of some risks and issues.

Risks and Issues of Downloading Now Thats What I Call Music - Discography (1-78).rar

Downloading Now Thats What I Call Music - Discography (1-78).rar might seem like a convenient way to get all the albums in one go, but it also comes with some drawbacks and dangers. Here are some of them:

• Legal issues: Downloading copyrighted music without permission or paying for it is illegal in most countries. You could face fines or lawsuits from the record labels or artists involved. You could also get into trouble with your internet service provider or law enforcement agencies if they track your online activity.

• Quality issues: The MP3 files in Now Thats What I Call Music - Discography (1-78).rar might not have the best sound quality or bitrate. They might also have errors or glitches that affect their playback. Some of the files might be corrupted or incomplete, or have wrong or missing metadata.

• Security issues: The file Now Thats What I Call Music - Discography (1-78).rar might contain viruses, malware, spyware, or other harmful software that could damage your computer or steal your personal information. You could also expose your computer to hackers or cybercriminals who could access your files or data.

• Ethical issues: Downloading Now Thats What I Call Music - Discography (1-78).rar might deprive the artists and record labels of their rightful income and recognition. You might also miss out on the experience of buying and owning physical copies of the albums, or supporting the official digital platforms that offer legal streaming or downloading options.

Alternatives to Downloading Now Thats What I Call Music - Discography (1-78).rar

If you want to enjoy the music from the Now That's What I Call Music! series, but don't want to download Now Thats What I Call Music - Discography (1-78).rar, there are some other ways you can do so. Here are some of them:

• Buy the albums: You can buy the physical copies of the albums on CD, vinyl, or cassette, if they are still available. You can also buy the digital copies of the albums on iTunes, Amazon, or other online stores. This way, you can support the artists and record labels, and get high-quality files with proper cover art and track listings.

• Stream the albums: You can stream the albums on Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube Music, or other streaming services. This way, you can listen to the albums without downloading them, and pay a subscription fee or watch ads to support the artists and record labels. You can also create playlists or discover new music based on your preferences.

• Listen to the radio: You can listen to the radio stations that play the music from the Now That's What I Call Music! series. This way, you can enjoy the music for free, and get updates on the latest releases and news. You can also interact with other listeners or DJs through phone calls or social media.

Conclusion

Now Thats What I Call Music - Discography (1-78).rar is a file that contains all the albums from the Now That's What I Call Music! series from volume 1 to 78. However, downloading this file might have some legal, quality, security, and ethical issues. Therefore, you might want to consider some alternatives to downloading this file, such as buying, streaming, or listening to the albums legally and safely.

If you are interested in learning more about the Now That's What I Call Music! series, you can visit their official website , or follow them on Facebook , Twitter , or Instagram . You can also check out their Wikipedia page for more information and history.

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können Sie sich mit anderen M...
Gruppenseite: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page