top of page

Gruppe

Öffentlich·50 Mitglieder

Download Oya Ekka Durak Yanna by Maduu Shanka - Sinhalese MP3 Song with Lyrics

Oya Ekka Durak Yanna: A Sinhalese Song That Touches The Heart

If you are a fan of Sinhalese music, you might have heard of a song called Oya Ekka Durak Yanna. This song is one of the most popular and loved songs in Sri Lanka, and it has a special place in the hearts of many people. But what is this song about? Who sang it and who composed it? How can you download it for free? In this article, we will answer these questions and more, and we will explore why Oya Ekka Durak Yanna is a song that touches the heart.

oya ekka durak yanna mp3 song free download

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2Fug4aPmCVzQ&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3zKZyFxzVLDFiljDKpI1Eq

What is Oya Ekka Durak Yanna?

Oya Ekka Durak Yanna is a Sinhalese language song that means "You go far away with him". It is a sad and romantic song that expresses the feelings of a person who has lost his or her lover to someone else. The song tells the story of how the person saw his or her lover going away with another person, how he or she felt betrayed and hurt, and how he or she still loves and misses the lover.

The meaning of the title and the lyrics

The title of the song, Oya Ekka Durak Yanna, is a phrase that is repeated throughout the song. It is a way of saying goodbye to the lover who has left, but also a way of showing the pain and resentment that the person feels. The lyrics of the song are very poetic and emotional, and they use metaphors and imagery to convey the feelings of the person. For example, some of the lines are:

• "Oya ekka durak yanna heena dakka memaa" (You go far away with him, I saw it with my eyes)

• "Magak durata awith aida oya me wenas wela" (You went far away from me, why did you change like this)

• "Daraganna dukak baruwa hungak pasuthawemi maa" (I have a lot of pain to see you, I am left behind)

• "Senehe dunna mage hithata me wage duka denna epaa" (Don't give me this kind of sorrow to my heart that you gave love)

You can find the full lyrics of the song .

The singer and the composer of the song

The original singer and composer of Oya Ekka Durak Yanna is Kasun Chamikara, a talented and famous Sinhalese singer and musician. He released this song in 2013 as part of his album Evoke Album, Vol. 28. Kasun Chamikara is known for his melodious voice and his ability to sing different genres of music, such as pop, rock, classical, folk, and rap. He has won many awards and accolades for his music, such as Best Male Singer at Derana Music Video Awards in 2014.

oya ekka durak yanna kasun chamikara mp3

oya ekka durak yanna lyrics sinhala

oya ekka durak yanna song download chatlanka

oya ekka durak yanna mp3 free download ananmanan

oya ekka durak yanna cover by maduu shanka

oya ekka durak yanna song listen online jiosaavn

oya ekka durak yanna karaoke mp3 download

oya ekka durak yanna chords and lyrics

oya ekka durak yanna video song free download

oya ekka durak yanna remix mp3 download

oya ekka durak yanna sinhala song mp3

oya ekka durak yanna shazam music video